Halloween and Thanksgiving have come and gone. so has the pity party i threw when we last spoke. i am all better now. being down for 6 weeks really put me in funk. enough about that.
the most wonderful time of the year!
time to make lists...gift lists, Christmas carol playlists, must see Christmas movie lists, and...
the official 2012 Christmas bucket list
- ride the Polar Express
- make hot cocoa mix & set up a hot cocoa station
- deck our halls
- make a wreath
- look at Christmas lights...often
- make a Christmas music playlist
- make a snow globe
- hang Christmas lights on our home
- make treats for those we love
- watch our little town's lighted Christmas parade...and my little hometown's
- make Christmas ornaments
- watch our must see Christmas movies
- make eggnog
- have a Grinch party
- make a gingerbread house
- read Luke 2, The Mansion, and A Christmas Carol...and of course, The Best Christmas Pageant Ever
- go ice skating
- bake cut out Christmas cookies
- kiss my mister under the mistletoe
- see the Nutcracker
- make Christmas candy
- send out Christmas cards
tonight it is hot cocoa weather and i am wishing we had made the cookies already.
what is on your list?